Mission, Vision, Values
A community leader, network180 connects individuals and their families to services for mental illness, substance use disorders, or developmental disabilities.
Inspiring hope, improving mental health, supporting self determined lives, and encouraging recovery.
- Promoting community inclusion, combating stigma, and emphasizing prevention.
- Welcoming, accessible, and responsive services in support of the cultures, traditions, and values of all members of our community.
- Creating comprehensive, innovative, and effective services in partnership with provider agencies and the people we serve.
- Being an organization that is valued as a community resource, providing collaborative leadership, and providing compassionate and effective services.
- The worth and dignity of all persons.
- Diversity and cultural competence; respect and appreciation for the ideas, customs, ethnicity, and traditions of all members of the community.
- Innovative and responsive services that encourage people to reach their potential.
- Upholding the public trust with integrity and accountability.